We are now building up a new team in Finland. This is a unique opportunity to be part of our growing company and get involved in business development for new market.
We are now building up a new team in Finland. This is a unique opportunity to be part of our growing company and get involved in business development for new market. You will have a chance to exploit your fresh ideas and knowledge in shaping the company’s future.
Who we are and what do we do?
We consult and deliver ERP solutions that create competitive advantages (this is our mission).
We respect and honor the trust given to us from our customers and we deliver changes, innovation and new business processes to achieve the maximum effect of ERP implementation. For us it is a matter of honor to deliver a solution that enables our customer to be one of the most competitive company in its field. In close co-operation with our client, we are determined to give our maximum effort.
We love our job and we exude passion for ERP solutions and customer satisfaction.
As a Dynamics NAV consultant, you will:
- Work in close interaction with our clients
- Agree and create the best possible solution which fulfills their business requirements
- Implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV and its add-on products
- Provide onsite and offsite consulting services and support to Dynamics NAV clients
- Learn, utilize, and promote the Microsoft SureStep Implementation Methodology
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business Management, Finance, Accounting)
- Dynamics NAV implementations experience
- IT analysis and design skills
- Experience with modeling business process and translating requirements into a business application
- Functional Consulting skills to support designing the business process and the use of Dynamics NAV to support the business process
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands.
- Proven ability to write effective system and process documentation – including business and system requirements, process diagrams, and detailed data requirements
- Ability to travel and support on-site activities as needed
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
- Great team player and able to take responsibility
- Excellent interaction skills and fluent communication with both business and IT and both in Finnish and English.
You will fit into our team if you are:
- Result-oriented and driven team-player
- With a proactive approach and “can-do” attitude
- Independent, communicative and innovative with a strong solution focus and strive to deliver superior customer value
- Have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
What we can offer you:
- Great colleagues and coaching network
- Interesting and challenging work
- The opportunity to get involved in service and product development
- The opportunity to continuously develop your skills and knowledge in both, the product area, as well as in specific areas of business
- Flexible working hours, if needed
Position Type: Full Time
If you are interested in this position, please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information contact CEO Maarika Helstin email@example.com or +358 40 665 0588.